Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another little story about Youngest Offspring 07:14 - Mar 3 with 211 viewsPendejo

I have written on a number of occasions of the adventure of YO and, indeed, the immense daddy pride.

We got late notification this week that she's been nominated by her borough for a London wide award at a ceremony yesterday. Sadly, as I wasn't told until Thursday I couldn't get out of working yesterday, so missed the ceremony at Kensington Town Hall, which can be a bit long but you get fed by the Met. Who doesn't like a free lunch?

She got nominated for recognition of her volunteering etc. during 2018 [so does not include her life saving acts from a few weeks ago] she made the top 5 [out of 32 boroughs], which is pretty good. But AGAIN they spelt our surname incorrectly!!! She has a double barreled one, they got her Latino name correct but got her "English" name wrong!

Well, she won.

So last year she won best new recruit of the year, this year she's won what amounts to "best contribution / participation". And I missed it, to be honest had forgotten all about it... until I got home last night and was shown the award. It hurts that Town are utter cack right now, but YO does so much good with her life that you know what; I'll get over my team being rubbish, my offspring is awesome!

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024