Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans starts to pull me in, and then I open my eyes 11:50 - Aug 7 with 852 viewsGerkensBeard

When he starts talking about the players in tactical terms. One of his team would of had to wrote that segment as his analysis of the team is a bit to in detail for someone who isn’t much of a football fan and normally isn’t at the games
Evans starts to pull me in, and then I open my eyes on 11:51 - Aug 7 with 833 viewsReuser_is_God

He's at most games.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Evans starts to pull me in, and then I open my eyes on 11:54 - Aug 7 with 823 viewsMrTown

Whislt I don't think he is a fan like you and me, I certainly think he does now have a conenction with club, he is a very passionate viewer, I have seen it with my own eyes.

As previously stated, he is at most games.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Evans starts to pull me in, and then I open my eyes on 14:44 - Aug 7 with 689 viewslazyblue

Really don’t understand this concept that ME doesn’t go to games, he is at most home games and quite a few away too.
Evans starts to pull me in, and then I open my eyes on 14:59 - Aug 7 with 661 viewsGirthyguy

Evans starts to pull me in, and then I open my eyes on 11:54 - Aug 7 by MrTown

Whislt I don't think he is a fan like you and me, I certainly think he does now have a conenction with club, he is a very passionate viewer, I have seen it with my own eyes.

As previously stated, he is at most games.

I'm hoping that if we get promoted and he gets a taste for success I hope it makes him more committed to going one step further again.
Evans starts to pull me in, and then I open my eyes on 15:07 - Aug 7 with 633 viewsGerkensBeard

Evans starts to pull me in, and then I open my eyes on 14:44 - Aug 7 by lazyblue

Really don’t understand this concept that ME doesn’t go to games, he is at most home games and quite a few away too.

Ahh, I haven’t seen him with my own eyes and rely on an Andy Warren or Stuart Watson klaxon of “Marcus Evans is here today” which I haven’t seen too often.
I also say that because Lambert said he needs to be here to see it for himself than be 3000 miles away which suggested to me he’s not there much
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024