Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another one passes us by 16:24 - Jan 31 with 1259 viewseastwell_blue

My Finnish friend - a Town fan for over 40 years - knows a thing or two about young players. There is a 21year old - Ilmari Niskanen - he reckons will turn out to be better than a certain Finnish striker down the road. His team KuPS just won the Finnish league. My mate and I have written to the Club on several occasions to suggest they take a look. No acknowledgement, no reply, no apparent interest. Today I learned Sunderland scouts are watching him in a cup match tomorrow. Have we lost all ambition?
Another one passes us by on 16:27 - Jan 31 with 1219 viewsJ2BLUE

How do you know we haven't taken a look? If the club replied saying they'd have a look you would have come straight on here/Twitter telling the world. Maybe they thought they would have a look first before it's announced to the world.

Also, doesn't the window close tonight? So they must be watching him for the summer?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Another one passes us by on 16:50 - Jan 31 with 1102 viewseastwell_blue

Another one passes us by on 16:27 - Jan 31 by J2BLUE

How do you know we haven't taken a look? If the club replied saying they'd have a look you would have come straight on here/Twitter telling the world. Maybe they thought they would have a look first before it's announced to the world.

Also, doesn't the window close tonight? So they must be watching him for the summer?

Because my mate knows him and he would have said if there had been any interest. This is how he knew about Sunderland. But even if they had, a brief acknowledgement would have cost nothing. Maybe they don't welcome this sort of communication.
Another one passes us by on 16:51 - Jan 31 with 1097 viewsJ4ck22

Lost all ambition just because we may have possibly not looked at an obscure player in the Finnish division? You wouldn't even know yourself if you didn't happen to have a mate who's from there lmao.
Another one passes us by on 17:04 - Jan 31 with 1019 viewsjaykay

if the club can't allegedly acknowledge russel osman part in scouting mings
what makes you think they would have got in touch with you

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Another one passes us by on 17:13 - Jan 31 with 970 viewseastwell_blue

Another one passes us by on 17:04 - Jan 31 by jaykay

if the club can't allegedly acknowledge russel osman part in scouting mings
what makes you think they would have got in touch with you

I wasn't expecting to be told about any possible scouting, just a confirmation that they'd received our messages. The lack of reply makes us wonder whether it was worth going to the effort. And not so long ago Pukki was an unknown playing in a lesser known league.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024