Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has there ever been a club that seems to get so much wrong? 06:50 - Feb 9 with 385 viewsChrisd

I’m sure there has been, but as a Town fan it’s simply depressing and extremely frustrating. An owner that manages to turn most things he touches at our club to sh*t season on season, a manager that seems out of his depth and clueless and a squad of players that are bang average and lack the mental fortitude to win games consistently. The last decade has slowly seen our club’s demise with endless poor decisions on and off the pitch, but we lack so much ambition that settling for L1 football again is our best hope. Honestly, you look at the players and our manager we’d get a good hiding most games in the Championship, we’re so limited and pedestrian in our play and tactics, we’d probably come down with the lowest points total in the league’s history. Is ME going to fund a complete squad overhaul to make us competitive? Of course he isn’t. We cut corners and do things on the cheap and we deserve to be where we find ourselves. There’s been no building of any infrastructure and planning for the future, it’s all done on bravado not on substance and as a side we look as inept as we did last season. Until ME departs and fresh ideas and investment are brought in from the very top, I can’t see any wind of change blowing through this club anytime soon. Suppose mediocrity and limited ambitions continues to be the club’s driving force? We certainly do those very well!
[Post edited 9 Feb 2020 8:04]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024