Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone with a spare AFC Wimbledon ticket? 20:50 - Jan 31 with 2740 viewscolchesterchris

Chancing my arm I know - but annoyingly I can now make it to this one when I thought I couldn't have...

Happy to throw in a bit extra for a pint or two.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2020 19:01]

Poll: Hypothetically, we have £1M for January. What would you rather?

Anyone with a spare Wimbledon ticket? on 20:54 - Jan 31 with 2725 viewsfactual_blue

Your chances of getting one are long gone

https://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/tickets/the_wimbledon_public_ballot.html

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone with a spare AFC Wimbledon ticket? on 19:02 - Feb 2 with 2588 viewscolchesterchris

Just bumping in case yesterday has changed anyone's mind about attending!

Anyone with a spare AFC Wimbledon ticket? on 22:06 - Feb 2 with 2510 viewsrfretwell

Anyone with a spare AFC Wimbledon ticket? on 19:02 - Feb 2 by colchesterchris

Just bumping in case yesterday has changed anyone's mind about attending!

I may have Colchester Chris. Waiting to hear back from a mate I've offered one to.
Anyone with a spare AFC Wimbledon ticket? on 13:27 - Feb 10 with 2347 viewscolchesterchris

Anyone with a spare AFC Wimbledon ticket? on 22:06 - Feb 2 by rfretwell

I may have Colchester Chris. Waiting to hear back from a mate I've offered one to.

I clearly need to pay more attention to the board.

If this (or any) ticket is still available I'm happy to pay a little bit more :)

Anyone with a spare AFC Wimbledon ticket? on 15:58 - Feb 10 with 2262 viewsdreblue

Hello - we have a spare ticket for tomorrow night. We actually got these a while back (optimistic) - we have paid for the “VIP” tickets, which includes food before the game.... are you still needing a ticket?
Anyone with a spare AFC Wimbledon ticket? on 16:47 - Feb 10 with 2224 viewsBluemike31

I have a spare tkt for tomorrow night too, just a basic terrace one, can arrange to meet at ground or sort something that you can pick it up from me tomorrow AM ???
Anyone with a spare AFC Wimbledon ticket? on 17:26 - Feb 10 with 2189 viewsJR_ITFC

Anyone with a spare AFC Wimbledon ticket? on 16:47 - Feb 10 by Bluemike31

I have a spare tkt for tomorrow night too, just a basic terrace one, can arrange to meet at ground or sort something that you can pick it up from me tomorrow AM ???

Just sent you a message. Can meet at the ground. Cheers

Poll: Will he wear the coat?

Anyone with a spare AFC Wimbledon ticket? on 19:46 - Feb 10 with 2104 viewscolchesterchris

Well so far I seem to be doing better for everyone else than me...

I'm in London anyway tomorrow so if anyone has one spare during the day I'll be around to take it off your hands :)

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone with a spare AFC Wimbledon ticket? on 19:59 - Feb 10 with 2074 viewsdreblue

Anyone with a spare AFC Wimbledon ticket? on 19:46 - Feb 10 by colchesterchris

Well so far I seem to be doing better for everyone else than me...

I'm in London anyway tomorrow so if anyone has one spare during the day I'll be around to take it off your hands :)

I still have the ticket mentioned above available...
Anyone with a spare AFC Wimbledon ticket? on 20:28 - Feb 10 with 2024 viewscolchesterchris

Anyone with a spare AFC Wimbledon ticket? on 19:59 - Feb 10 by dreblue

I still have the ticket mentioned above available...

Okay - have dropped you a pm earlier

Anyone with a spare AFC Wimbledon ticket? on 20:47 - Feb 10 with 2001 viewstomo

I am also after one if there are any further spares knocking around. Can meet at the ground.
Anyone with a spare AFC Wimbledon ticket? on 07:53 - Feb 11 with 1822 viewsdreblue

Anyone with a spare AFC Wimbledon ticket? on 20:47 - Feb 10 by tomo

I am also after one if there are any further spares knocking around. Can meet at the ground.

Just sent you a PM as still have the spare ticket
Anyone with a spare AFC Wimbledon ticket? on 08:07 - Feb 11 with 1807 viewstomo

Anyone with a spare AFC Wimbledon ticket? on 07:53 - Feb 11 by dreblue

Just sent you a PM as still have the spare ticket

Have replied.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024