Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simples, we just do not want to put the ball in the net or lack the effort when 00:24 - Feb 12 with 1005 viewscarlisleaway

on goal....Norwood once again missed a one on one, how many times has that happened this year....Jackson just seems to be very arrogant and was lucky not to be sent off tonight.
Simples, we just do not want to put the ball in the net or lack the effort when on 00:37 - Feb 12 with 975 viewsIllinoisblue

We lack both a killer touch and also any goal threat at all from midfield. We are sleepwalking into oblivion.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Simples, we just do not want to put the ball in the net or lack the effort when on 00:42 - Feb 12 with 961 viewstextbackup

Simples, we just do not want to put the ball in the net or lack the effort when on 00:37 - Feb 12 by Illinoisblue

We lack both a killer touch and also any goal threat at all from midfield. We are sleepwalking into oblivion.

sleepwalking? id say we went from 0-60 with hurst at the wheel for the first few miles, then carried on at a steady 40mph since

we are fcked

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Simples, we just do not want to put the ball in the net or lack the effort when on 01:50 - Feb 12 with 897 viewsIllinoisblue

Simples, we just do not want to put the ball in the net or lack the effort when on 00:42 - Feb 12 by textbackup

sleepwalking? id say we went from 0-60 with hurst at the wheel for the first few miles, then carried on at a steady 40mph since

we are fcked

There’s a casual acceptance of mediocrity running through the club, a misguided sense of “things will be fine, we’ll muddle through somehow.” A good owner when confronted with Lambert whining for a new contract would have said “get us promoted and until then shut the fook up.” That would set the tone and outlined to players who’s in charge. Instead the owner bends over and hands out the most absurd contract in football history. The rot starts from the top.

Even if we make the playoffs I would give us no more than 20% chance of getting up. Such is our mental weakness and staggering inability to score goals.

We are fooked. Club is dead.

62 - 78 - 81

Simples, we just do not want to put the ball in the net or lack the effort when on 02:11 - Feb 12 with 864 viewstextbackup

Simples, we just do not want to put the ball in the net or lack the effort when on 01:50 - Feb 12 by Illinoisblue

There’s a casual acceptance of mediocrity running through the club, a misguided sense of “things will be fine, we’ll muddle through somehow.” A good owner when confronted with Lambert whining for a new contract would have said “get us promoted and until then shut the fook up.” That would set the tone and outlined to players who’s in charge. Instead the owner bends over and hands out the most absurd contract in football history. The rot starts from the top.

Even if we make the playoffs I would give us no more than 20% chance of getting up. Such is our mental weakness and staggering inability to score goals.

We are fooked. Club is dead.

couldn't agree more mate.

simon miltons reply to a tweet said it all for me earlier. questioned on his thoughts on current owner and manager.... he said something along the lines of "that's a long discussion"

he was at the heart of what was going on, and id guess he just couldn't stick around to watch it get worse and worse. sad thing is, I don't think we are at rock bottom yet

Simples, we just do not want to put the ball in the net or lack the effort when on 02:24 - Feb 12 with 852 viewsIllinoisblue

Simples, we just do not want to put the ball in the net or lack the effort when on 02:11 - Feb 12 by textbackup

couldn't agree more mate.

simon miltons reply to a tweet said it all for me earlier. questioned on his thoughts on current owner and manager.... he said something along the lines of "that's a long discussion"

he was at the heart of what was going on, and id guess he just couldn't stick around to watch it get worse and worse. sad thing is, I don't think we are at rock bottom yet

Saw Milton’s reply. He said everything by saying nothing. Here’s how the decline starts:

Next few weeks: current poor form continues until we’re in a situation where we have to win our last four games and hope powerhouses Fleetwood and Doncaster get worse results than us.

April/May: eithe miss out on playoffs or lose in playoffs

Summer: Downes and Wolfenden and Dobra and Dozzell are sold.

August: start new season with a 9,734 crowd v Accrington.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2020 2:25]

62 - 78 - 81

Simples, we just do not want to put the ball in the net or lack the effort when on 03:03 - Feb 12 with 819 viewstextbackup

Simples, we just do not want to put the ball in the net or lack the effort when on 02:24 - Feb 12 by Illinoisblue

Saw Milton’s reply. He said everything by saying nothing. Here’s how the decline starts:

Next few weeks: current poor form continues until we’re in a situation where we have to win our last four games and hope powerhouses Fleetwood and Doncaster get worse results than us.

April/May: eithe miss out on playoffs or lose in playoffs

Summer: Downes and Wolfenden and Dobra and Dozzell are sold.

August: start new season with a 9,734 crowd v Accrington.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2020 2:25]

I don't even know why I want to make the playoffs, I have no hope we'd even score let alone get to Wembley and win.

however, if we fail to make the playoffs with what we have left to play, the manager should walk, if he doesn't get sacked. chambers hand in the armband, and them players booed off the pitch in final game

Simples, we just do not want to put the ball in the net or lack the effort when on 08:04 - Feb 12 with 615 viewsGuthrum

Perhaps L1 'keepers are just that little bit sharper than L2 ones and are able to get a final touch in to prevent the goal.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024