Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Much better Ipswich Town 19:01 - Feb 15 with 515 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Was flittering between being absolutely delighted and yet pulling my hair out thinking ‘why can we not be more consistent’.

First of all I wasn’t overly impressed with Burton, thought they offered very little but they are 12th, beat Sunderland and Fleetwood this year and are probably par for the course in this division. However, I think our display shows that we ‘can’ be too good for most in this division but it once again reverts back to lack of consistency.

Alan Judge outstanding, as good as we know he can be.

Kayden very good, but lacks composure that has been alluded to before on here. Much better when he has no time to think, but very good performance today.

Much better balance to the back 5 (intro of Earl/Edwards/Garbutt) although we switched to 4-4-2 as we were getting done on the big switch by Burton early on.

Shows our capabilities when we are clinical. Evidence of no excuses this season with that level of capability. Not getting carried away. But baffles me how you can be that good and then be so poor in our previous home game.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Much better Ipswich Town on 19:10 - Feb 15 with 471 viewsRyorry

I wasn't there, so have been wondering if Garbutt's return played a big part in the better performance?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Much better Ipswich Town on 19:19 - Feb 15 with 450 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Much better Ipswich Town on 19:10 - Feb 15 by Ryorry

I wasn't there, so have been wondering if Garbutt's return played a big part in the better performance?

He’s a big upgrade on Kenlock, I don’t think Earl is a wing-back.

Just know the role so much better, maybe due to the fact he has split his time between left back and left midfield. Technically he’s a very good footballer, beautiful left foot, certainly contributed.

Also a little mention to Edwards, has come on really well at RWB.

Chambers being sandwiched by two cultured centre backs I think helped as well.

Was positive both as a 5 and a 4 at the back today.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024