Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sears brought on for 5 mins. I'm done. Lambert is inept. 17:09 - Feb 22 with 484 viewscbower

Desperately need a goal. Running out of ideas. Striker on bench publicly stating he needs minutes after his comeback to first team action fully 7 weks ago. So Lambert brings him on with 4 minutes to play. Ooh, be fair, Sears is not 100% I hear you cry. Jesus, if after 7 weeks in the first team picture he can't manage 20-25 minutes then he shouldn't be on the bench at all. Norwood out and Jackson now suspended. Sears better be fit after all 'cos there is nobody else to play up top with Keane now (who will, no doubt, get an injury soon and certainly cannot lead the line on his own anyway). Dobra to come back into contention, nah, Lambert doesn't trust the kid. Our manager barely has a coherent Plan A. Right now we must be looking at Plan D up front. God help us. I may be slow at catching on, but Lambert is a fraud and I have had it with him. Dear oh dear, it's nae normal - claptrap Paul. 5 minutes for Sears in those circumstances. 5 bleeding minutes you idiot.

bluescouser

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024