Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you were a potential manager looking at Ipswich 20:57 - Mar 7 with 608 viewsHipsterectomy

You could argue that Royle, Magiton, Keane, Jewell, Hurst and now it's looking like Lambert have had their managerial career essentially end with us. A few have gone onto things after but they've all now essentially had their careers end since joining us.

McCarthy you could argue has gone onto better things since but he has only ever been the ROI manager to warm the seat for someone better and he knew that when he took the role.

Surely this isn't a coincidence

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

If you were a potential manager looking at Ipswich on 21:00 - Mar 7 with 565 viewspointofblue

Royle basically retired after leaving here; if he still wanted to be a manager clubs would be approaching him.
Magilton's last club side was QPR; his career ended - if it has - after getting in a fight with Buszaky.
Hurst's career ended, if it has indeed finished, at Scunthorpe.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2020 21:04]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

If you were a potential manager looking at Ipswich on 21:01 - Mar 7 with 551 viewsjeera

Magilton went on to other jobs.

Keane prefers the sofa where he can just say, "listen" a lot.

Hurst went onto another job.

I can't remember with Royle but daresay he retired and had enough money to be just fine.

McCarthy couldn't give a sh1t and it's embarrassing that some posters think he's going to go hungry. He's done ok for himself.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

If you were a potential manager looking at Ipswich on 21:04 - Mar 7 with 515 viewsWarkystache

If I was a potential manager looking at Ipswich, I'd think "I hope that bastard in charge gives me some bloody money to spend".

Then I'd wonder if I needed the hassle and that.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024