Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cricket photo of the year 10:04 - Apr 8 with 941 viewsSteve_M

https://www.lords.org/lords/news-stories/iconic-image-of-ben-stokes-wins-the-wis

The one of Taunton is bearutiful:

but my favourite remains this one:

The player all off in different directions, the members in the pavilion celebrating with wild abandon.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cricket photo of the year on 10:25 - Apr 8 with 878 viewsJakeITFC

Cheers Steve, always a great list.

Thoroughly recommend The World Cup: Through Their Eyes if you can watch it on Sky - absolutely brilliant.
Cricket photo of the year on 10:32 - Apr 8 with 865 viewsSteve_M

Cricket photo of the year on 10:25 - Apr 8 by JakeITFC

Cheers Steve, always a great list.

Thoroughly recommend The World Cup: Through Their Eyes if you can watch it on Sky - absolutely brilliant.

I'll have a look for it. Not looked at the sports channels in a while for some reason.

Cricket photo of the year on 10:42 - Apr 8 with 846 viewsSteve_M

I'll put this here as well, it's lovely and positive:

https://www.wisden.com/almanack/whatever-happens-will-not-define-you-englands-su

Cricket photo of the year on 10:43 - Apr 8 with 839 viewsGuthrum

Have driven across that bridge in Taunton hundreds of times (indeed, a friend of mine works in that tower in the left foreground), but never actually been inside the ground itself.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Cricket photo of the year on 10:49 - Apr 8 with 832 viewsEastTownBlue

I just have to add "by the barest of margins" for the second photo.
Cricket photo of the year on 10:50 - Apr 8 with 830 viewsSWGF

Our mob were chatting about cricket this week as we've got tickets to the first two days of the Windies Test at Edgbaston which isn't going to happen in June.

Hoping it is rescheduled for later in the year.....or tickets are transferable to Barbados

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Cricket photo of the year on 11:06 - Apr 8 with 803 viewsSteve_M

Cricket photo of the year on 10:50 - Apr 8 by SWGF

Our mob were chatting about cricket this week as we've got tickets to the first two days of the Windies Test at Edgbaston which isn't going to happen in June.

Hoping it is rescheduled for later in the year.....or tickets are transferable to Barbados

Yes, the Oval tickets for 4 June which are sat on an e-mail are looking similarly forlorn, I'm more hopeful for Pakistan at Lord's on 31 July.

I also have tickets for Trent Bridge in August which I thought might clash with some early season football but,w ell, who knows.

Cricket photo of the year on 13:14 - Apr 8 with 740 viewsSWGF

Cricket photo of the year on 11:06 - Apr 8 by Steve_M

Yes, the Oval tickets for 4 June which are sat on an e-mail are looking similarly forlorn, I'm more hopeful for Pakistan at Lord's on 31 July.

I also have tickets for Trent Bridge in August which I thought might clash with some early season football but,w ell, who knows.

Is that Trent Bridge around the 20th? I'm *HOPING* to be in France at that time otherwise I'd be all over it; love Trent Bridge and a night in Nottingham.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Login to get fewer ads

Cricket photo of the year on 14:13 - Apr 8 with 689 viewsSteve_M

Cricket photo of the year on 13:14 - Apr 8 by SWGF

Is that Trent Bridge around the 20th? I'm *HOPING* to be in France at that time otherwise I'd be all over it; love Trent Bridge and a night in Nottingham.

Yes, Saturday 22nd.

A lot could happen by then, 4.5 months ago it mid-November and we hadn't played a Saturday home game in ages.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024