Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frustration 07:53 - Apr 22 with 373 viewsPendejo

I have written many times that I have a Colombian wife, she is active in her church who have got their act together to help the needy: self isolaters, shoulders and... Illegals.

The Latinos can be frustrating when it comes to addresses, they will give the name of a transport hub, with a view to meeting there. But transport hubs tend to have severe parking / waiting restrictions and I am constantly pointing out my car has Sat Nav and I still carry an excellent London A to Z.. Just need a post code or full address.

Now folks are in need, finally most now realise the need for giving a comprehensive address.

However

The illegals are now more paranoid than ever. Some are telling us their landlords specifically forbid them giving out their address. Where quite often there will be, say, four unrelated people sharing a room (£70 a week each). I always knew her community had a fair proportion of illegals, but wow. This situation is surely being repeated in other minority groups... And these folks are probably at greater risk of catching the virus. Getting good parcels to the illegals is all very close and dagger, some don't really know where they live... I have suggested going to nearest bus stop as they all have addresses that at least help us narrow it down.

Strange days indeed.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024