Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bad Dreams 06:57 - Apr 24 with 441 viewsSwailsey

Why do they have such an overwhelming effect on your brain and body when you wake up? It makes the whole morning seem heavy.

I had a dream last night that I crossed paths with someone who I really don’t want to ever see again. I swear my reaction this morning is worse than if I’d actually bumped into them in real life.

Anyone offer any insight?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Bad Dreams on 08:42 - Apr 24 with 361 viewsGlasgowBlue

My old man died in 2004. About a month ago I had a dream he was alive and we were all together as a family.

When I woke up the next morning I was severely pissed off for days that it was just a dream.

I have some weird reoccurring dreams btw. Two that stand out both involve travel.

One is that I’m going on holiday in a plane that never actually takes off but drives through France and Spain, negotiating country roads and squeezing around tight villages.

The other is that I’m driving a car Whilst pissed and have no control over the vehicle. I know I’m going to crash at some stage and the police are chasing me.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2020 8:47]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Bad Dreams on 09:16 - Apr 24 with 326 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Bad Dreams on 08:42 - Apr 24 by GlasgowBlue

My old man died in 2004. About a month ago I had a dream he was alive and we were all together as a family.

When I woke up the next morning I was severely pissed off for days that it was just a dream.

I have some weird reoccurring dreams btw. Two that stand out both involve travel.

One is that I’m going on holiday in a plane that never actually takes off but drives through France and Spain, negotiating country roads and squeezing around tight villages.

The other is that I’m driving a car Whilst pissed and have no control over the vehicle. I know I’m going to crash at some stage and the police are chasing me.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2020 8:47]

As a child I was regularly held hostage by Dr. Who yetis in a post office basement dungeon. I always escaped in a post bag so in the end got quite relaxed about it!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024