Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So they would have seen the hot mess he made of the FA Cup final... 20:05 - Aug 12 with 671 viewspointofblue

Yet still decided to give Anthony Taylor a Champions League match???

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

So they would have seen the hot mess he made of the FA Cup final... on 20:12 - Aug 12 with 653 viewsWeWereZombies

Was it a mess or were there a couple of tight decisions that got talked up to keep the pundits occupied?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

So they would have seen the hot mess he made of the FA Cup final... on 20:14 - Aug 12 with 646 viewspointofblue

So they would have seen the hot mess he made of the FA Cup final... on 20:12 - Aug 12 by WeWereZombies

Was it a mess or were there a couple of tight decisions that got talked up to keep the pundits occupied?

Maybe a personal opinion but I thought Arsenal got away with a lot throughout the match which Chelsea didn't. The foil count was something like 17-3 which didn't tally up with the game itself at all.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

So they would have seen the hot mess he made of the FA Cup final... on 20:21 - Aug 12 with 632 viewsWeWereZombies

So they would have seen the hot mess he made of the FA Cup final... on 20:14 - Aug 12 by pointofblue

Maybe a personal opinion but I thought Arsenal got away with a lot throughout the match which Chelsea didn't. The foil count was something like 17-3 which didn't tally up with the game itself at all.

I didn't like Arteta and the Arsenal players barracking Taylor to give out yellow and red cards but Arsenal bossed the game for the most part and I think Chelsea's greater number of fouls was mainly the consequence of chasing play and falling short sometimes.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024