Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Manager humble brag/question 11:09 - Oct 28 with 519 viewsHullblue

So I decided to buy FM20 a few weeks ago and I just got promoted to the Championship on the 29th of February in my first game in my first season. I'm 30 points ahead of second place, which is ridiculous.

I even haven't done any cheating - just loaned three players of maybe slightly unrealistic quality: Leko from West Brom and Millar and Jones from Liverpool.

I'm playing the pre-set 4-2-3-1 tika-taka and I've tweaked individual player roles. Has anyone else had this experience? Or have I just learned loads about football since I last played FM?

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Football Manager humble brag/question on 11:13 - Oct 28 with 503 viewsollie_smith2001

Went unbeaten in first season, 38 wins, 8 draws. Again, couple of loans. It was p*ss easy
Went up to Prem via sneaking in to the play offs the next season, then steadily climbed to winning the PL 5 seasons later.
When you get to PL, stick a scout in South America to look for young players. Daylight robbery.
Football Manager humble brag/question on 11:34 - Oct 28 with 444 viewsHullblue

Football Manager humble brag/question on 11:13 - Oct 28 by ollie_smith2001

Went unbeaten in first season, 38 wins, 8 draws. Again, couple of loans. It was p*ss easy
Went up to Prem via sneaking in to the play offs the next season, then steadily climbed to winning the PL 5 seasons later.
When you get to PL, stick a scout in South America to look for young players. Daylight robbery.

An unbeaten season is ridiculous! I think I've lost 3 or 4 so far.

Did you buy/sell many for the championship season? Tempted to let go of so many but obviously we've got zero money.

Will do on the SA front - I remember when I was a kid sitting up and manually sending a scout to watch every single player in Brazil :/ Don't think I'll be doing that now.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024