Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That was one of the most disgraceful performances ever from an Ipswich side 15:52 - Oct 31 with 522 viewspointofblue

None of them are fit to wear the shirt. No drive, passion, commitment or desire; just letting Crewe run rings around us.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

That was one of the most disgraceful performances ever from an Ipswich side on 15:59 - Oct 31 with 458 viewsMaySixth

Half time : Ipswich 0-0 Crewe

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

That was one of the most disgraceful performances ever from an Ipswich side on 16:00 - Oct 31 with 439 viewsSwailsey

Ipswich Town 0:3 Sheffield Wednesday - game after Jewell left.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

That was one of the most disgraceful performances ever from an Ipswich side on 16:02 - Oct 31 with 410 viewsIpswichKnight

Edwards, Holy and the centre halves have been ok the rest have been varying shades of awful ranging from Dozzell and Bishops bad to Judge and Sears contributing nothing of any note. Sears first touch is so bad I struggle to understand how a professional player can be that bad.
That was one of the most disgraceful performances ever from an Ipswich side on 16:03 - Oct 31 with 393 viewspointofblue

That was one of the most disgraceful performances ever from an Ipswich side on 16:00 - Oct 31 by Swailsey

Ipswich Town 0:3 Sheffield Wednesday - game after Jewell left.

I missed that match as I was away with my ex; heard it was awful though.

That was one of the most disgraceful performances ever from an Ipswich side on 16:03 - Oct 31 with 390 viewsSteve_M

It really wasn't. It might not have been very good but there has been plenty worse than that.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

That was one of the most disgraceful performances ever from an Ipswich side on 16:04 - Oct 31 with 370 viewsSwailsey

That was one of the most disgraceful performances ever from an Ipswich side on 16:03 - Oct 31 by pointofblue

I missed that match as I was away with my ex; heard it was awful though.

Thank goodness! It was very poor. Just very odd. Chambers took a freekick, slipped, Cresswell was booed. Was mental.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

That was one of the most disgraceful performances ever from an Ipswich side on 16:05 - Oct 31 with 363 viewspointofblue

That was one of the most disgraceful performances ever from an Ipswich side on 16:03 - Oct 31 by Steve_M

It really wasn't. It might not have been very good but there has been plenty worse than that.

Doesn’t seem like it at the moment but I guess Gary Neville’s comment during Spurs thrashing of Manchester United springs to mind: “it always seems worse when you’re in the middle of it”.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024