Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well that didn’t go too bad in the end 17:58 - Nov 7 with 230 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Strangely ended up enjoying that cup tie, and in the end thought the better side deserved to go through.

You cannot go through a season waiting 40 minutes or so to switch on though. Very similar to Sunderland game, ponderous, poor, slow pace to our play until our goal goes in, and we suddenly look a different side.

9 changes, gave a full strength promotion rival a real test today, only to be knocked out vis ET offside goal. League is priority, and in this crowded season I hold no significant hurt in us being knocked out of the competition.

McGavin very good, Huws very poor. Edwards looked excellent after to coming, really is performing well for this level this year.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Well that didn’t go too bad in the end on 18:02 - Nov 7 with 207 viewsBlueBadger

We play so often like that, I'm starting to think that it's genuinely his plan A and that any kind of moving of 'moving the ball quickly and purposefully' football is the players not listening to instructions.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024