Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Iponderous Town 15:55 - Nov 21 with 255 viewsCoco

but I'm sure we will show something for 20 mins in the second half which will again make it all ok. We will probably scrape a win because the standard of opposition is genuinely so bad and Lambert will talk it up as he usually does.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Iponderous Town on 15:56 - Nov 21 with 243 viewsBlueBadger

Today v Shrewsbury by BlueBadger 21 Nov 2020 5:37
A laboured 1-1 - Shrewsbury dominate most of the game, but can't kill us off and we get one late on when one of the long punts forward at the end of a 12 passes-at-the-back-then-lump-it move somehow catches out their back line for Edwards to run onto and score.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Iponderous Town on 15:59 - Nov 21 with 229 viewsCoco

Iponderous Town on 15:56 - Nov 21 by BlueBadger

A laboured 1-1 - Shrewsbury dominate most of the game, but can't kill us off and we get one late on when one of the long punts forward at the end of a 12 passes-at-the-back-then-lump-it move somehow catches out their back line for Edwards to run onto and score.

well played sir. Though with Edwards out it's hard to see where a goal might come from.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Iponderous Town on 16:00 - Nov 21 with 223 viewsBlueBadger

Iponderous Town on 15:56 - Nov 21 by BlueBadger

Replace 'Edwards' with Lankester, obvs.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Iponderous Town on 16:01 - Nov 21 with 210 viewsBlueBadger

Iponderous Town on 15:59 - Nov 21 by Coco

well played sir. Though with Edwards out it's hard to see where a goal might come from.

Lankester or Jackson, maybe.

Iponderous Town on 16:20 - Nov 21 with 180 viewsCoco

Iponderous Town on 16:01 - Nov 21 by BlueBadger

Lankester or Jackson, maybe.

the 'direct passes' have certainly begun.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024