Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great to see Nydam getting so stuck in!!! 20:21 - Feb 24 with 512 viewsunstableblue

Looking really strong after his injury.... excited to see him get back to full fitness

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Two years ago... on 20:24 - Feb 24 with 503 viewsScottCandage

I thought Nydam was the better midfield prospect than Downes. I know it wasn't a popular stance, but I am very interested to see how he comes back (and where he will play).
Two years ago... on 22:04 - Feb 24 with 398 viewsunstableblue

Two years ago... on 20:24 - Feb 24 by ScottCandage

I thought Nydam was the better midfield prospect than Downes. I know it wasn't a popular stance, but I am very interested to see how he comes back (and where he will play).

He was playing at left back I think at col u in a friendly before the injury at notts county (have I got those teams right?) and looked comfortable- looks like he was playing there in the U23 game.

Funnily enough he was seen as the solution to the left back problem - but Kenlock has been remarkable in the last few appearances.

Downes is an absolute prospect - I can see why people don’t rate him as highly, but when he’s purring he looks championship quality - he needs a real run. I hope he comes good... the judge, Bishop, Dozzell combo was good last night.

Be interesting to see if he comes back against donny - can Downes, Bishop and Dozzell really stick... with edwards in form and Norwood and parrot also up front it could really work.

But just not convinced the Hugh press is going continue, we remain ultimately a bit toothless, and Doncaster are in different form.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024