Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Noel Hunt 10:27 - Mar 1 with 1171 viewsSixtoP

I done some work for Swindon Town last season when Wellens was in charge and Noel Hunt was his number two.

Noel Hunt always came across as a great assistant had such a positive attitude and was always pushing people on. You could tell the players really liked working with him and Wellens.

He has clearly picked up a few things from working under MM, for example when he came into the building he would say hello to everyone ask them how they are. None of this i've played for big clubs attitude.
Noel Hunt on 10:29 - Mar 1 with 1094 viewsSteve_M

Good to hear, although PL did the whole saying hello to people when he first came in.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Noel Hunt on 10:31 - Mar 1 with 1025 viewslongtimefan

Complete antithesis to Paul Hurst then, who humiliated an academy player in front of a packed cafeteria for daring to say hello to him!
[Post edited 1 Mar 2021 10:52]
Noel Hunt on 10:32 - Mar 1 with 979 viewsPaphosBlue

Makes you wonder if Noel will be assistant until Robert leaves AS or is he instead of Roberts who recently re-joined AS but 4-6 months ago may have been available

Poll: What would Lambert have to do for you to accept him as Manager

Noel Hunt on 10:33 - Mar 1 with 965 viewsRobTheMonk

The Hunt's always seemed like good fun guys who weren't afraid to get stuck in when needed.

So much positivity around the club at the moment, mainly because Lambert has gone!
Noel Hunt on 10:36 - Mar 1 with 886 viewsCokeIsKey

I would hope the plan is to get him in for the remainder of the season, use his positive attituide to boost the morale of the squad, and then get Leam Richardson from Wigan when the season ends.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Noel Hunt on 10:40 - Mar 1 with 808 viewsSixtoP

Noel Hunt on 10:36 - Mar 1 by CokeIsKey

I would hope the plan is to get him in for the remainder of the season, use his positive attituide to boost the morale of the squad, and then get Leam Richardson from Wigan when the season ends.

I wonder if the plan might be to have two assistants one being Noel then in the summer try and get Leam to replace Gill.

Getting Noel in will be brilliant, from what I was told he done so much good work at the club behind the scenes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024