Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is really crap so far 20:35 - Mar 16 with 431 viewsSteve_M

Combination of poor decision making and crap balls, all on top of a soft goal conceded. No one is playing particularly well for us, I'm bored of seeing the ball hoofed through to their keeper.

We really miss Norwood in a match like this.

Edwards should have been sent off for that challenge too, dreadful tackle. Then again the foul on Wilson earlier on was really and too, that should have been at least a yellow.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

This is really crap so far on 20:36 - Mar 16 with 399 viewsDubtractor

That tackle was very similar to the one that Jackson was sent off for a few weeks ago.

Outstandingly bad half that though.

BOOOOO!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

This is really crap so far on 20:38 - Mar 16 with 361 viewsjaykay

i keep looking for our midfield. not one good forward pass. they still call for the ball then give it back, from where it came from.
here's to a better second half.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

This is really crap so far on 20:41 - Mar 16 with 331 viewsLankHenners

Think that the Fleetwood player went for the ball quite hard as well saved him there.

Too many players taking poor touches and making poor passes just leaves us disjointed. Like Gillingham, Fleetwood much sharper to 50/50s, second balls etc. and very quick to get into shape and press at the right moments. Got themselves into very promising positions a couple of times which they wasted thankfully.

Have to hope Cook gives them a rocket and maybe the wind falls in our favour a bit second half. Though that is clutching a bit - not often you get a team playing this poorly transform themselves over HT. Bench options aren’t particularly inspiring either.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

This is really crap so far on 20:43 - Mar 16 with 300 viewsSteve_M

This is really crap so far on 20:36 - Mar 16 by Dubtractor

That tackle was very similar to the one that Jackson was sent off for a few weeks ago.

Outstandingly bad half that though.

BOOOOO!

The only reason it wasn't was because he jumped into it shins first rather than studs I think. Still dreadful and should still be a red card.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024