Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cricket Edgbaston Test to have 18,000 fans 14:53 - May 26 with 399 viewsSteve_M

On one hand its good news as it heralds a reasonable chance of a return to watching sport properly and yet, the Indian variant continues to grow in some areas of the country:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2021/may/26/england-second-test-against-new-ze

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cricket Edgbaston Test to have 18,000 fans on 14:55 - May 26 with 379 viewsJakeITFC

I've got tickets for the Sunday (was a backup for the Croatia tickets that I've lost in the ballot) and so am happy that it is going ahead with fans.

Although the lateral flow tests aren't perfect, you'd have thought that mandatory testing and the amount of vaccines about make this a relatively low risk event.
Cricket Edgbaston Test to have 18,000 fans on 15:00 - May 26 with 363 viewsSteve_M

Cricket Edgbaston Test to have 18,000 fans on 14:55 - May 26 by JakeITFC

I've got tickets for the Sunday (was a backup for the Croatia tickets that I've lost in the ballot) and so am happy that it is going ahead with fans.

Although the lateral flow tests aren't perfect, you'd have thought that mandatory testing and the amount of vaccines about make this a relatively low risk event.

Ultimately, lateral flow tests catch those likely to be most infectious. I'll be interested to hear how you find it as have tickets to the India Tests at Lord's and the Oval.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024