Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Possibility of a TWTD app / notification system 10:47 - Jun 23 with 584 viewsITFC_Esquire

So having used TWTD for many years (despite never having had an account!), one thing I have always felt is missing is a notification system when there is a new article. This also leads onto whether there are any capable coders who would be willing to convert the website into an app (iPhone/android etc.) because this would potentially allow for an easy notification system whilst also making the website even more accessible.

Forgive me if there is already a way, I clearly haven’t worked it out yet!

I do also understand some people may appreciate the more traditional means of having a gander each day, and while I do like this, during what we hope will be a busy transfer window it would be nice to keep a finger on the pulse!

Cheers

Poll: What’s your ‘Away Priority Points Balance’?

Possibility of a TWTD app / notification system on 10:50 - Jun 23 with 564 viewsWeirdFishes

Sign up to the mailing list, it sends all news articles to your inbox, admittedly some are a bit delayed but the bigger news stories tend to land pretty quickly.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Possibility of a TWTD app / notification system on 10:56 - Jun 23 with 530 viewsITFC_Esquire

Possibility of a TWTD app / notification system on 10:50 - Jun 23 by WeirdFishes

Sign up to the mailing list, it sends all news articles to your inbox, admittedly some are a bit delayed but the bigger news stories tend to land pretty quickly.

Thank you, I will.

I do have to say though that unfortunately my emails are often full of utter dross and hence I can’t say I check them as regularly as I should. I would still be very interested in a TWTD app for such reasons - and think it could have many benefits! I’d be interested to hear what others think of this. Of course it would all have to go through the powers that be though.

Poll: What’s your ‘Away Priority Points Balance’?

Possibility of a TWTD app / notification system on 11:04 - Jun 23 with 496 viewsGavTWTD

The mailing list is one method and we also have an RSS feed which you may be able to plug into your phone or whatever. https://www.twtd.co.uk/rss/

You can also set up notifications on our facebook and twitter accounts, both of which are news feeds only.

Yes we are working on other stuff but isn't imminent.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Possibility of a TWTD app / notification system on 11:15 - Jun 23 with 461 viewsSteve_M

Possibility of a TWTD app / notification system on 11:04 - Jun 23 by GavTWTD

The mailing list is one method and we also have an RSS feed which you may be able to plug into your phone or whatever. https://www.twtd.co.uk/rss/

You can also set up notifications on our facebook and twitter accounts, both of which are news feeds only.

"Not even imminent" GAV_TWTD. 23 June 2021.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Possibility of a TWTD app / notification system on 11:17 - Jun 23 with 456 viewshype313

Possibility of a TWTD app / notification system on 11:04 - Jun 23 by GavTWTD

Cheese vouchers?
Kuqi T Shirts?
Sussex parking discounts?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024