Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blues Expected to Sign Villa Youngster on Loan 10:00 - Aug 6 with 745 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/40742/blues-expected-to-sign-villa-young

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Blues Expected to Sign Villa Youngster on Loan on 11:21 - Aug 6 with 417 viewsC_Jam_Blue

Trying very hard to retain a sense of perspective, lots of cliche's running through my head, You don't win anything in August, teams need time to Gel, it's no always the best team on paper etc etc, then I read stuff like this about our possible new recruit Louis Barry and I just can't help getting excited about this team

The Sutton Coldfield striker joined Villa from Barcelona 18 months ago - (Not bad)

Barry scored 20 goals in his 26 games, including that memorable goal to equalise for Villa in the FA Cup against Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool in January. (Impressive)

Barry himself is keen to get out and follow in the footsteps of Jack Grealish after his hugely successful loan spell at Notts County (another Grealish would be OK)

Looking forward to PC playing 4-2-4 to accommodate all these strikers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024