Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How does lending my season ticket to another work, with the COVID passport, Tia, (n/t) 11:38 - Oct 2 with 445 viewsbilllm

How does lending my season ticket to another work, with the COVID passport, Tia, on 11:41 - Oct 2 with 433 viewsHerbivore

Club have said it's fine. They'll still have to show proof of vaccination or negative lateral flow test.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

How does lending my season ticket to another work, with the COVID passport, Tia, on 11:54 - Oct 2 with 399 viewsbilllm

How does lending my season ticket to another work, with the COVID passport, Tia, on 11:41 - Oct 2 by Herbivore

Club have said it's fine. They'll still have to show proof of vaccination or negative lateral flow test.

To clarify, if he has my season ticket, his COVID pass and proof of I D, is that enough,
How does lending my season ticket to another work, with the COVID passport, Tia, on 12:01 - Oct 2 with 380 viewsHerbivore

How does lending my season ticket to another work, with the COVID passport, Tia, on 11:54 - Oct 2 by billlm

To clarify, if he has my season ticket, his COVID pass and proof of I D, is that enough,

Yes, the Covid pass has to match the ID rather than the ticket.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

How does lending my season ticket to another work, with the COVID passport, Tia, on 12:08 - Oct 2 with 358 viewsbilllm

How does lending my season ticket to another work, with the COVID passport, Tia, on 12:01 - Oct 2 by Herbivore

Yes, the Covid pass has to match the ID rather than the ticket.

Thank you,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024