Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on Mr Cook, you've had a long time now - tonight needs a performance 10:35 - Oct 19 with 823 viewsunstableblue

Think Cowley has been dropping disparaging comments about our spending for some time, and will no doubt use this as a dressing room motivator. I'm expecting a tough test, and Fratton park under the lights is intimidating, despite the 1200 blues. They're like us, waiting to full click, hope its not tonight.

But we need to see defensive improvement, and continued attacking flair tonight. I'd take a point, but would love a win and a game changing performance.

And I'll be there with TWO tickets from two very helpful board members, TWTD at its best.

COYB.

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Come on Mr Cook, you've had a long time now - tonight needs a performance on 22:28 - Oct 19 with 654 viewsian_marshall

Wow when I said 4-0 to you last night I never really expected it ha ha. Pleased to help.

Follow the town, up or down!

Come on Mr Cook, you've had a long time now - tonight needs a performance on 22:35 - Oct 19 with 596 viewsArnieM

Looks like he psyched out his own players then,

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Come on Mr Cook, you've had a long time now - tonight needs a performance on 23:11 - Oct 19 with 505 viewsunstableblue

Come on Mr Cook, you've had a long time now - tonight needs a performance on 22:28 - Oct 19 by ian_marshall

Wow when I said 4-0 to you last night I never really expected it ha ha. Pleased to help.

You made it happen! Top man… thanks again

It may have looked like a drug deal! but picking up those tickets led to a great night

My godson who is a gooner was blown away by the town support and repertoire of songs… and said at the end “when’s the next game!?”

We were poor first half, a lack of energy and bite, limited press and some of the communication between Walton and Edmundson/Toto was shocking… and Toto had forgotten how to control a football

But second half (cook half time talk?!) the defence were imperious, Morsy and Evans dominated and the flair players went berserk… best I’ve seen from Aluko and Chaplin… and it was great Burns had that excellent cameo as he needs to start

Away support top draw

You know you sometimes give up supporting town and then they give you that! Joy

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024