Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I seem to remember a John Wark attempt… 14:33 - Nov 29 with 534 viewsbariotneblue

Extremely similar to Celina’s effort yesterday but either missed or hit the bar. In exactly the same spot as well. I think it was a friendly but can’t be sure. I remember it being a true piece of magic but I was very young.

I thought I’d delve into the TWTD forum memory banks and ask if anyone remembers any of the details of that game. The knowledge of those type of things is usually extremely impressive on here so I thought I’d have a go.
I seem to remember a John Wark attempt… on 14:35 - Nov 29 with 535 viewshomer_123

You mean this one?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I seem to remember a John Wark attempt… on 14:37 - Nov 29 with 508 viewsbariotneblue

I seem to remember a John Wark attempt… on 14:35 - Nov 29 by homer_123

You mean this one?

No I remember this one vividly. There was definitely a Wark attempt which didn’t go in but got me on my feet. I THINK it was against West Ham in a friendly but can’t be certain.
I seem to remember a John Wark attempt… on 14:40 - Nov 29 with 486 viewshomer_123

I seem to remember a John Wark attempt… on 14:37 - Nov 29 by bariotneblue

No I remember this one vividly. There was definitely a Wark attempt which didn’t go in but got me on my feet. I THINK it was against West Ham in a friendly but can’t be certain.

I know....any excuse to post that video though.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024