Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those who are now not attending Sunderland.. 17:07 - Dec 15 with 619 viewsFightingEssex

But have a ticket, due to testing positive or not having a Covid-Passport, will you be informing the club/cancelling the tickets?

I ask this as I have seen the club have just opened up more seats for sale in less desirable areas in most cases so figured it may be worth freeing those seats up so everyone who can attend will get the best view of the game possible. I admittedly don't know the rule around cancellations either as I have never not been to a game I have had a ticket for.

Just a thought.

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

Those who are now not attending Sunderland.. on 17:09 - Dec 15 with 586 viewstextbackup

I know schools in the area have requested more due to demand. So if you are scared you’ll be in the public without a third jab then tell the club, as plenty of others want to go

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Those who are now not attending Sunderland.. on 17:24 - Dec 15 with 463 viewsFightingEssex

Those who are now not attending Sunderland.. on 17:09 - Dec 15 by textbackup

I know schools in the area have requested more due to demand. So if you are scared you’ll be in the public without a third jab then tell the club, as plenty of others want to go

Will be annoying to have empty seats when there is a demand!

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024