Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid information for Saturday from ITFC 14:59 - Dec 14 with 780 viewsSteve_M

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2021/december/plan-b-covid-entry-to-portman-road/

- Covid pass or negative LFT required, not a vaccine card.
- No requirements for U18s *
- Wear a bloody mask

*That's how it reads, it would be prudent to test your kids.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Covid information for Saturday from ITFC on 18:19 - Dec 15 with 403 viewskpblues

They have to do this but with Saturdays crowd this could cause absolute chaos.
Get ready for scenes of angry refused supporters and very stressed out gate people!
I have been double jabbed & boosted so showing the card was fine and indeed Ipswich led the way in checking them (Some London clubs didn't bother).

Getting this COVID pass though not proving to be very easy. It requires a crystal clear picture of driving licence etc which is tricky and a scan of your face which is even trickier!

Those without smart phones or computers don't stand a chance and will end up doing lateral flow tests for every game as if they were unvaccinated or having an argument with the gatekeepers.

Poll: Do you want Ipswich to be a city?

Covid information for Saturday from ITFC on 18:46 - Dec 15 with 343 viewsrgp1

Covid information for Saturday from ITFC on 18:19 - Dec 15 by kpblues

They have to do this but with Saturdays crowd this could cause absolute chaos.
Get ready for scenes of angry refused supporters and very stressed out gate people!
I have been double jabbed & boosted so showing the card was fine and indeed Ipswich led the way in checking them (Some London clubs didn't bother).

Getting this COVID pass though not proving to be very easy. It requires a crystal clear picture of driving licence etc which is tricky and a scan of your face which is even trickier!

Those without smart phones or computers don't stand a chance and will end up doing lateral flow tests for every game as if they were unvaccinated or having an argument with the gatekeepers.

I think this question been asked a few times but every time I downloaded the QR code it says expires with 2 days. I thought they were supposed to be valid for 1 month?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024