Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you let your kids get a VR headset? 22:21 - Apr 26 with 873 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

If so then at what age and what about for yourself?
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2022/apr/26/meta-store-shop-california-me

It's a big fat no from me.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Would you let your kids get a VR headset? on 00:18 - Apr 27 with 796 viewsFoD_Blue

I've got the Oculus Quest 2 and it is brilliant.

I don't do any of the online community stuff as that has no interest for me. But linked to a PC to play space/flight sims it is amazing. Star Wars Squadrons looks and plays absolutely superb.
There are also a couple of good golf games and some really impressive platformers.

The whole Metaverse idea is a big no for me, but as a straight gaming platform, I love it.

My kids are grown adults, so if they want to get one, it's their choice :)
[Redacted] on 06:52 - Apr 27 with 718 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Would you let your kids get a VR headset? on 07:44 - Apr 27 with 676 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

[Redacted] on 06:52 - Apr 27 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

I was saving that link for later!

Would you let your kids get a VR headset? on 08:29 - Apr 27 with 635 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Would you let your kids get a VR headset? on 00:18 - Apr 27 by FoD_Blue

I've got the Oculus Quest 2 and it is brilliant.

I don't do any of the online community stuff as that has no interest for me. But linked to a PC to play space/flight sims it is amazing. Star Wars Squadrons looks and plays absolutely superb.
There are also a couple of good golf games and some really impressive platformers.

The whole Metaverse idea is a big no for me, but as a straight gaming platform, I love it.

My kids are grown adults, so if they want to get one, it's their choice :)

Careful you don't end up with 'Musk Eye!'

Would you let your kids get a VR headset? on 16:48 - Apr 27 with 538 viewsJ2BLUE

I have a basic headset for my iphone. It's something I will pick up and use for an hour or two every couple of months then forget about it.

Think it could cause big problems in the future if we're not careful. Unless we're all eventually going to sign up for the Matrix. I guess if people could choose their own lives in the Matrix many people would...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024