Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England in Wolverhampton. 13:46 - Jun 19 with 1404 viewsFollowEnglandAway

Another England video. Not the best trip but sneaked in an ITFC flag.

England in Wolverhampton. on 14:31 - Jun 19 with 1301 viewsMattinLondon

Anyone who sings the national anthem with their hand on their heart is a wrong ‘un.
England in Wolverhampton. on 19:30 - Jun 19 with 1109 viewsBrads

Spotted an ITFC flag in the ground, near the back to the left of the goal if facing the pitch.

How many tickets do you reckon we’ll be given for the Italy game in Sept? Booked flights but will have to get lucky in the ballot I guess, otherwise it’ll just be a week end away. Hope Town aren’t at home, forgot to wait to check.
England in Wolverhampton. on 19:38 - Jun 19 with 1089 viewsFollowEnglandAway

England in Wolverhampton. on 19:30 - Jun 19 by Brads

Spotted an ITFC flag in the ground, near the back to the left of the goal if facing the pitch.

How many tickets do you reckon we’ll be given for the Italy game in Sept? Booked flights but will have to get lucky in the ballot I guess, otherwise it’ll just be a week end away. Hope Town aren’t at home, forgot to wait to check.

Just under 4000. I reckoned somewhere around 27/28 Caps for a guaranteed ticket.
England in Wolverhampton. on 19:50 - Jun 19 with 1068 viewsBrads

England in Wolverhampton. on 19:38 - Jun 19 by FollowEnglandAway

Just under 4000. I reckoned somewhere around 27/28 Caps for a guaranteed ticket.

Yeah no chance of me being guaranteed one. Think I’ve only got about 9 caps and the other person has 1, ha. Not sure home end is a good idea for that one so will need a very kind ballot or watch in a bar I reckon!
England in Wolverhampton. on 21:17 - Jun 20 with 809 viewsFollowEnglandAway

England in Wolverhampton. on 19:50 - Jun 19 by Brads

Yeah no chance of me being guaranteed one. Think I’ve only got about 9 caps and the other person has 1, ha. Not sure home end is a good idea for that one so will need a very kind ballot or watch in a bar I reckon!

Keeping collecting the caps, you’ll need them for Germany in two years time.
England in Wolverhampton. on 15:50 - Jun 21 with 677 viewsBrads

England in Wolverhampton. on 21:17 - Jun 20 by FollowEnglandAway

Keeping collecting the caps, you’ll need them for Germany in two years time.

Good to know. Wrongly assumed they got re-set to 0 after Qatar.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024