Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Strange old game today… 21:49 - Aug 6 with 771 viewsBig_Jase

Not much atmosphere, I think down the layout of the stand and the lack of a roof. This, coupled with the Forest Greens intensity made it feel like a pre season friendly.

Nice to have gone but won’t be rushing back, they had ran out of vegan pies and our bus broke down halfway up the hill from the park and ride.

If they aren’t in the relegation places I will be very surprised, they didn’t have much about them at all.

Anyway, good result, sorta game start of last year we would have lost or drawn.

Poll: Who would actually care if Norwich responded with a plane banner?

Strange old game today… on 21:56 - Aug 6 with 716 viewsBig_Jase

Everyone around me didn’t even realise Morsy had scored, not sure if anyone else experienced a very delayed goal celebration?

Poll: Who would actually care if Norwich responded with a plane banner?

Strange old game today… on 21:58 - Aug 6 with 695 viewsrgp1

Strange old game today… on 21:56 - Aug 6 by Big_Jase

Everyone around me didn’t even realise Morsy had scored, not sure if anyone else experienced a very delayed goal celebration?

That's exactly what I thought from the half way line. I thought the ball had hit the stantion at the back of net and cone back onto the pitch.
Strange old game today… on 21:59 - Aug 6 with 683 viewsSTYG

Atmosphere was really flat.

Completely agree that it felt like a pre-season match in the build up. Their fans didn’t so much as clap until they scored.

Also no roof, as you say and rows only 8 deep so very hard for songs to filter back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024