Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just watching Man City 18:20 - Mar 18 with 700 viewsbackwaywhen

On the box …. Just like watching Town , just saying .
Great performance today , totally in control , we just get better , watching Cotterill barking his orders out and waving his players into positions , we then move the ball about quickly and with ease , then he stands there and scratches his head ……. So funny to watch .
Just watching Man City on 18:30 - Mar 18 with 634 viewsArnieM

I said to my friend at the game today , when we do go up we will blow the Championship away with our style and quality . We are just getting better and better.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Just watching Man City on 18:41 - Mar 18 with 590 viewsIllinoisblue

Just watching Man City on 18:30 - Mar 18 by ArnieM

I said to my friend at the game today , when we do go up we will blow the Championship away with our style and quality . We are just getting better and better.

Yikes.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Just watching Man City on 19:57 - Mar 18 with 513 viewsbackwaywhen

Just watching Man City on 18:30 - Mar 18 by ArnieM

It will definitely suit us better for sure , but still a very competitive league .
Just watching Man City on 20:08 - Mar 18 with 492 viewsbournemouthblue

Just watching Man City on 19:57 - Mar 18 by backwaywhen

It will definitely suit us better for sure , but still a very competitive league .

For sure, it's never easy

There's definitely a gap between League One and the Championship, however with the right recruitment, we could bridge that gap for sure

Mick Mills seemed to suggest, someone had told him, they will be willing to spend the money in the Championship too

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024