Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Woolfenden: I Enjoyed the Goal, Gaffer Says I Should Score More 09:50 - Aug 13 with 543 viewsNewsTWTD

Woolfenden: I Enjoyed the Goal, Gaffer Says I Should Score More 13th Aug 2023 09:45
Cool hand Luke Woolfenden set Ipswich Town off to a flyer as Championship football returned to Portman Road – and then backed his manager’s claims that he should be scoring more goals. 16

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Woolfenden: I Enjoyed the Goal, Gaffer Says I Should Score More on 16:02 - Aug 13 with 340 viewsArnieM

Well, Woolfie, yes you should be adding many more goals from set plays, you’re certainly capable of it.

Tommy Smith and dare I say it, Luke Chambers often used to get on the end of corners and header them in like bullets. You can do it too. I think the coaching is beginning to pay off, because Woolfie wasn’t a great header of the ball IMO…but that is definitely changing and improving, as is his overall game. He’s cutting out the mistakes. Keep it up. 👍

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024