Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town TV app, grrrrr :( 18:32 - Oct 3 with 631 viewsRyorry

Completely frozen/stuck on KM interview ahead of Hull clash with "guests w/o entitlements can only watch free videos".

Can't get any menu or *any* option, no login available; can't refresh, go forward or back. Switching on/off didn't work.

Logged in via this site ('Club'/TownTV) to get tonight's action - which I can get in browser - but app remains stuck as previously. Delete and re-install?

It's been nothing but problem after problem with it.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Town TV app, grrrrr :( on 18:55 - Oct 3 with 577 viewsBluebell

We haven’t even tried today Ryorry.

After the last Tuesday league game, when we spent the first 15 minutes of the game watching the screen buffering, we are now going to watch on the Sky red button again!

Certainly not going to waste another £10.
Town TV app, grrrrr :( on 19:08 - Oct 3 with 535 viewsmarvellous

If on an Android device press the square at the bottom of the screen and close the app by swiping it up. Then go to settings > applications > all apps > Ipswich Town then clear the cache and force stop the app. Then try to open it again.

If on iOS then I haven't a Scooby!
Town TV app, grrrrr :( on 19:43 - Oct 3 with 479 viewsRyorry

Town TV app, grrrrr :( on 18:55 - Oct 3 by Bluebell

We haven’t even tried today Ryorry.

After the last Tuesday league game, when we spent the first 15 minutes of the game watching the screen buffering, we are now going to watch on the Sky red button again!

Certainly not going to waste another £10.

Sounds a wise choice! I don't have Sky, so signed up for the tenner's worth - it had better work ...

Town TV app, grrrrr :( on 19:52 - Oct 3 with 463 viewsRyorry

Town TV app, grrrrr :( on 19:08 - Oct 3 by marvellous

If on an Android device press the square at the bottom of the screen and close the app by swiping it up. Then go to settings > applications > all apps > Ipswich Town then clear the cache and force stop the app. Then try to open it again.

If on iOS then I haven't a Scooby!

iOS unfortunately, but ta for trying anyway.

Had to delete it & re-install - not that there was easy to find anywhere to download it from - you'd have thought they'd place it in eyeshot somewhere! Had to do a specific search for it.

Working OK so far. I think the earlier problems may have been, ironically, because they'd done an update to fix bugs on it ...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024