Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A long and winding ramble about a long and winding game 22:42 - Nov 1 with 555 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

That was a bit of a slog. Nothing really came off did it? There were some decent comedy moments though to be fair.

Still, if you're going to have a bad game, the energy drink cup is probably the place to have it. Good to see Walton and Tuanzebe out there; rusty would be a fair description. I don't really think anyone covered themselves in glory, but Baggott looks ready to step up. I hope we see it.

I'm not really sure Dom Ball works for us, as nice a chap as he seems to be. This performance doesn't really hinge on that, I just found this to be another appearance where I frequently scratched my head about what it is he offers.

Overall I feel a bit nonplussed and flat, and possibly slightly frustrated to have made the long journey for that, but such is life. We tried some things out, they didn't work and we move on to more important business. Crap officials, not that it made much difference.

Side note, was there some sort of problem getting to the ground tonight? Lots of people dribbling in late in my section compared to usual which seemed to add to the largely flat atmosphere from the get-go. Valiant effort from Blue Action to generate something throughout.

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

A long and winding ramble about a long and winding game on 22:47 - Nov 1 with 504 viewsSitfcB

Lots of queues outside 5 mins before KO apparently…always happens with cup games for sone reason…

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

A long and winding ramble about a long and winding game on 22:51 - Nov 1 with 461 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

A long and winding ramble about a long and winding game on 22:47 - Nov 1 by SitfcB

Lots of queues outside 5 mins before KO apparently…always happens with cup games for sone reason…

Oh that's a good point, it did take a while to get through the turnstile, even as a a fully paid up member of the "sad gits that get there early enough to watch the warm up" club!

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

A long and winding ramble about a long and winding game on 22:53 - Nov 1 with 432 viewsSitfcB

A long and winding ramble about a long and winding game on 22:51 - Nov 1 by SlippinJimmyJuan

Oh that's a good point, it did take a while to get through the turnstile, even as a a fully paid up member of the "sad gits that get there early enough to watch the warm up" club!

I think a lot of people who don’t usually go take the opportunity with cup games…turn up 5 mins before and except to get straight in

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024