By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies and to abide by our Terms and Conditions. We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Enjoyed this since the 70s on 19:51 - Aug 23 by Bluespeed225
Thats just shown the gap has probably widened even more between divisions!
No, I don’t think it has.
Arsenal always start well and they dubbed us 4 nil on our own patch at a time when they couldn’t buy a goal against anyone else.
All x3 promoted teams have a home win already…9 whole days into the season…the same amount as we managed in 10 months.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2025 20:08]
Sometimes I giggle about the frothing lunatic who’s put me on ignore and now has to constantly log out to see what I’ve said. Beneath that counterfeit persona lurks the same pitifully desperate egomaniac.