Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5/1/82 22:29 - Jan 5 with 538 views35YearsAgo

5/1/82 on 22:35 - Jan 5 with 510 viewsRadlett_blue

Didn't Liverpool then go on an amazing unbeaten run? I think we lost at home to Nottingham Forest in our penultimate game when we still had a mathematical chance of the title, though as it turned out, Liverpool won that day.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

5/1/82 on 22:39 - Jan 5 with 505 viewsArnieM

where are scum?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

5/1/82 on 23:25 - Jan 5 with 456 viewsLord_Lucan

5/1/82 on 22:35 - Jan 5 by Radlett_blue

Didn't Liverpool then go on an amazing unbeaten run? I think we lost at home to Nottingham Forest in our penultimate game when we still had a mathematical chance of the title, though as it turned out, Liverpool won that day.

Not sure we had a chance actually.

Liverpool went mad the second half of the season.

Of our last 9 matches we won 7, drew 1 and lost 1 and still lost out by 4 points and a much worse goal difference.

Just looked it up; 5 players played over 60 games that season and most of the others played 40's and 50's

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

5/1/82 on 06:43 - Jan 6 with 396 viewsBluespeed225

5/1/82 on 23:25 - Jan 5 by Lord_Lucan

Not sure we had a chance actually.

Liverpool went mad the second half of the season.

Of our last 9 matches we won 7, drew 1 and lost 1 and still lost out by 4 points and a much worse goal difference.

Just looked it up; 5 players played over 60 games that season and most of the others played 40's and 50's

we had some odd results that year, Notts County at home, a tonking at Liverpool, out of the UEFA to Aberdeen, which, we thought, might just be a blessing after the previous seasons fixture pile up!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024