Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've been on our case a bit this week in terms of interest in the cup tie 19:10 - Jan 6 with 816 viewsFtnfwest

and note Lincoln are saying there's 58 places or something between us. If you go 58 places below Lincoln you get to michelover sports. So in comparison you impy types it's like getting drawn against them at home, so how interested in that would you be?
I've been on our case a bit this week in terms of interest in the cup tie on 21:45 - Jan 6 with 700 viewsmikeyimp

I think to be accurate you really ought to be asking Michelover Sports that question - how many would they be taking to the team 58 places above them. That would make sense.

Our average gate at home per head of population was used as a benchmark of what is happening at Lincoln at the moment...glad to see that wasn't at all mis-understood and twisted to suggest we think we're the greatest supported away team ever.........

Enjoy the game tomorrow, at least whatever the score you'll get a great result based upon what I read about MM's popularity.
I've been on our case a bit this week in terms of interest in the cup tie on 22:27 - Jan 6 with 653 viewsFtnfwest

I've been on our case a bit this week in terms of interest in the cup tie on 21:45 - Jan 6 by mikeyimp

I think to be accurate you really ought to be asking Michelover Sports that question - how many would they be taking to the team 58 places above them. That would make sense.

Our average gate at home per head of population was used as a benchmark of what is happening at Lincoln at the moment...glad to see that wasn't at all mis-understood and twisted to suggest we think we're the greatest supported away team ever.........

Enjoy the game tomorrow, at least whatever the score you'll get a great result based upon what I read about MM's popularity.

We know what that's about having regularly got 25-30,000 per game when the population of Ipswich was about 100,000 but it's all long gone now. The games either about money or up and coming clubs like yourselves, you're the future hopefully and I wish you all the best this season. Turn up tomorrow and you've got at least a 50-50 chance
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024