Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A new low 20:35 - Jan 31 with 1014 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Really dark times at ITFC. Everything on and off the pitch is a total joke currently.

Very worrying.

@veterans_project on Instagram. Please follow the page.
Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

A new low on 20:38 - Jan 31 with 944 viewsThisIsMyUsername

MM SHOULD go now. The players have long since stopped performing for him. We all know he will see the season out, however. Relegation is not a ridiculous suggestion.

A new low on 20:40 - Jan 31 with 890 viewsBlueAllOver

A new low on 20:38 - Jan 31 by ThisIsMyUsername

MM SHOULD go now. The players have long since stopped performing for him. We all know he will see the season out, however. Relegation is not a ridiculous suggestion.

A lot of the players are simply not good enough either though.
A new low on 20:42 - Jan 31 with 810 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

I've said it on here before; we will be ground sharing with Colchester in L1/2 within two years
A new low on 20:45 - Jan 31 with 737 viewsIpswichChris

I love this club but maybe it's time to be honest with ourselves and admit that maybe being anywhere on the Championship table is "punching above our weight". --and that is a shame.

Years of little ambition, living off of loans, running a turnstyle out of PR for our better players and only bringing in hopes and dreams. ME, IM, MM, TC, and any other combination of letters need to see their way out. What would happen if we went down to League 1? That is a very real possibility.
A new low on 20:54 - Jan 31 with 549 viewsThisIsMyUsername

A new low on 20:45 - Jan 31 by IpswichChris

I love this club but maybe it's time to be honest with ourselves and admit that maybe being anywhere on the Championship table is "punching above our weight". --and that is a shame.

Years of little ambition, living off of loans, running a turnstyle out of PR for our better players and only bringing in hopes and dreams. ME, IM, MM, TC, and any other combination of letters need to see their way out. What would happen if we went down to League 1? That is a very real possibility.

Relegation would fairly quickly lead to the end of the club IMO.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024