Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today 20:46 - Feb 18 with 665 viewsJakeITFC

Was great.

I realise it's a fairly rudimentary measure, but when a team in the top 6 is happy to get away with a point that's a fairly good sign.

I sit in the upper north, and the consensus around us was that you can get behind these lads, win, lose or draw.

Also, when the town sign a player who has been 'rejected by another club' look at today. Berra, Chambers, Spence, Huws, Skuse and McGoldrick were all deemed not good enough by somebody else at this level.
Today on 20:56 - Feb 18 with 612 viewssuperfan

You have those who just want a win and those of us who wish to be entertained. I can forgive any performance as long as the players are allowed to play. Unfortunately, MM had been setting us up not to lose, which many of us will not tolerate. Luckily of late, MM has lets the reins off a bit and brought in a couple of players. I think he will reverse to type next week, which will frustrate. If he allows the boys to play, then we have a chance next week. Big, big game for both sides and managers. Set up to draw and we will fail, so might as well go for it. Go on Mick, I dare you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024