Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As TWTD is now officially, well according to superfrans, a right wing website I 14:08 - Jul 20 with 2619 viewsWeWereZombies

am coming out in favour of Tesco. Just received my new contactless Clubcard and it is in a lovely shade of blue with straightforward white lettering. I can almost feel that every time I use it I will be putting down a marker as a Town supporter. In fact, I wonder whether the club needs to have a word with Tesco...

Although, in my new found non-snowflake mode, I might even prefer Tesco as a shirt sponser rather than LibDem leftie Marcus Evans. What does everyone think? Tesco on the front of the kit or Marcus Evans...or Hitler, obviously...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

As TWTD is now officially, well according to superfrans, a right wing website I on 14:21 - Jul 20 with 2571 viewsSWGF

Which part of the old Clubcards wasn't contactless?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

As TWTD is now officially, well according to superfrans, a right wing website I on 14:29 - Jul 20 with 2566 viewsWeWereZombies

As TWTD is now officially, well according to superfrans, a right wing website I on 14:21 - Jul 20 by SWGF

OK, nice to know that a suggest of Hitler as shirt sponsor passes without concern but a change in the Tesco clubcard....

But, yes, I don't know why they are making such a song and dance about a quick tap rather than a slide down a card reader or a wiggle about in front of a beam of light. Should I mention that they have done away with a bar code and gone for the QR?

As TWTD is now officially, well according to superfrans, a right wing website I on 14:43 - Jul 20 with 2539 viewsgibbsm1

This board is neither left wing or right wing, although it is a place to slur the other side of the argument.

Of course, if it reflected society as a whole it would be centre right/right wing as social attitude surveys would suggest.

Even Scotland is centre right in social attitude surveys. It's why left wing governments are never (or very rarely elected)
As TWTD is now officially, well according to superfrans, a right wing website I on 14:58 - Jul 20 with 2511 viewsStenvict

As TWTD is now officially, well according to superfrans, a right wing website I on 14:21 - Jul 20 by SWGF

You can scan the new contactless card over the card machine as opposed to the scanner.

Poll: What will be announced first?

As TWTD is now officially, well according to superfrans, a right wing website I on 15:13 - Jul 20 with 2497 viewsfactual_blue

I have a proper old school Tesco Clubcard Plus, which is grey and red. This splendid card lets me use it to pay on as well (obviously we have to pay money into it every month).

It's particularly useful at the self-service tills, as the till supervisor has to come over to get your signature when you pay.

I don't think they have many of these accounts still going, but I'll wait for a financial incentive to close it.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2017 15:23]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

As TWTD is now officially, well according to superfrans, a right wing website I on 15:18 - Jul 20 with 2485 viewsWeWereZombies

As TWTD is now officially, well according to superfrans, a right wing website I on 15:13 - Jul 20 by factual_blue

I have a proper old school Tesco Clubcard Plus, which is grey and red. This splendid card lets me use it to pay on as well (obviously we have to pay money into it every month).

It's particularly useful at the self-service tills, as the till supervisor has to come over to get your signature when you pay.

I don't think they have many of these accounts still going, but I'll wait for a financial incentive to close it.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2017 15:23]

I now have an image of a cap-doffing Tesco till supervisor approaching will an inkwell and a quill pen for you...wait until the ghosts of Tesco past, present and future catch up with you...

As TWTD is now officially, well according to superfrans, a right wing website I on 15:46 - Jul 20 with 2450 viewsGavTWTD

I've a clubcard credit card.

Tesco points on EVERY card transaction.

You scan the card ONCE in Tescos and it applies the clubcard AND credit card.

Mind blown.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

As TWTD is now officially, well according to superfrans, a right wing website I on 16:10 - Jul 20 with 2403 viewsfactual_blue

As TWTD is now officially, well according to superfrans, a right wing website I on 15:46 - Jul 20 by GavTWTD

Mind blown.

What's even more mind-blowing is that you're allowed a credit card.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

As TWTD is now officially, well according to superfrans, a right wing website I on 16:13 - Jul 20 with 2400 viewsusm

As TWTD is now officially, well according to superfrans, a right wing website I on 15:46 - Jul 20 by GavTWTD

Mind blown.

Gav, welcome to 2010.

Tesco sell petrol now as well.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

As TWTD is now officially, well according to superfrans, a right wing website I on 16:15 - Jul 20 with 2393 viewsGavTWTD

As TWTD is now officially, well according to superfrans, a right wing website I on 16:13 - Jul 20 by usm

Gav, welcome to 2010.

Tesco sell petrol now as well.

They didn't have a contactless clubcard credit card in 2010.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024