Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OUT with old, IN with new !!! 15:54 - Aug 7 with 756 viewsmadmouse1959

Yep, I think Sears and McGoldrick have had more than a fair chance to be prolific goal scorers at this club and have sadly failed to live up to expectations. How the heck did Sears miss that 5 yard chance on Saturday ?

Looking good at last with Waghorn signing and more punch up front at last. The supporters have been crying out for change. Let us hope the midfield can provide the ammunition.

shampoo dave

OUT with old, IN with new !!! on 15:59 - Aug 7 with 718 viewsclive_baker

Touch harsh on McGoldrick who's been plagued by injuries. When he's played and been fit he's looked class, I still love watching him. With some able and willing runners around him a la Waghorn, Garner, Celina etc. he might prove a luxury we can now afford, especially if we're struggling to unpick sides.

Agree on Sears. I like the guy and as a relatively versatile impact sub against tiring defences he probably serves a purpose, but I don't think we should be relying on him starting and providing too many goals.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

OUT with old, IN with new !!! on 16:27 - Aug 7 with 634 viewschristiand

MM needs all 4 of them in my opinion, they each offer something different. So when one combination isn't firing MM can change it up. With the addition of Garner and Waghorn to the squad, might be exactly what Sears and McGoldrick need as new strikers will bring a new challenge.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024