Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
View on Kieffer Moore and Josh Emmanuel 21:17 - Aug 12 with 1605 viewsMaySixth

on the Rotherham forum

"All I can say is come on Ipswich. A good season for them will mean a good season for us. Keefer and Joshua were brilliant again today but so were the whole team."

"Moore is unplayable - not just big but a lovely touch on the deck too"

"Moore and Proctor completely bullied their defence. They just couldn't handle their size and power. Both were pretty mobile too and linked up well. No League 1 side will enjoy coming up against those two. Moore will rightly get the plaudits "

"Think we should put a bid in for Moore with some of the Danny Ward money because we might not get him the full season"

"If loan terms are agreed can it be made permanent. Ipswich won't sell him. If he was crap they would have released him. They can't lose in this situation"

"To think they only paid £20,000 for him...phff! At his goal scoring rate he'll go to the highest bidding team, Ipswich will make sure that happens"

"He's got fantastic close ball skills for such a big bloke, he controls a ball 7 foot in the air with his head brings it down with his chest and his close foot control is amazing for a such a man mountain. I've only seen him play twice so I may be overreacting but evidence so far he looks like being our best ever loanee"

"Very mature performance from Emmanuel today, considering he's only 19 years old"

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

View on Kieffer Moore and Josh Emmanuel on 21:22 - Aug 12 with 1513 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Yeah, what do they know ? Our 'experts' have spoken !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

View on Kieffer Moore and Josh Emmanuel on 21:32 - Aug 12 with 1424 viewspointofblue

Moore's only got this season left on his contract here; think he'll move on.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

View on Kieffer Moore and Josh Emmanuel on 22:08 - Aug 12 with 1241 viewssuffolkpoker

View on Kieffer Moore and Josh Emmanuel on 21:32 - Aug 12 by pointofblue

Moore's only got this season left on his contract here; think he'll move on.

I bet we have an option of another year ;)

If he goes and bangs in buckets off goals we extend contact and sell to the highest bidder!

Looks like £20k well spent after all

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024