Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McGoldrick - Most underrated player in the championship 17:41 - Oct 2 with 861 viewskizaitfc

I've noticed when talking about him to friends that dont support town but do follow the championship to an extent and claim to 'know their football'. They had no idea who Mcgoldrick is, however over the past couple of games have watched town at home and soon spotted what a player he is.

For me he is worth the entrance fee alone, the way the ball sticks to him and how casual (sometimes a little too casual) he moves the ball and drags the team up the pitch. His work effort has also increased, I got the feeling previously he didnt want to over stretch himself with the worry of getting injure where some called him lazy.

We need to get him teaching the youngsters this style and confidence of play, I notice a small amount of it in Celina too and thought Dozzel did it pretty well for the smal part he played in the opener.

Answer this season is keep Didzy fit and we should still have a season in March
[Post edited 2 Oct 2017 17:41]

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

on 18:00 - Oct 2 with 812 views_

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024