Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We could get another 10 injuries and ME will still not open his cheque book (n/t) 21:59 - Jan 2 with 804 viewsSmithy

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

We could get another 10 injuries and ME will still not open his cheque book (n/t on 22:21 - Jan 2 with 774 viewsBloomBlue

To be fair it's his cheque book, someone needs to offer him a deal to buy the club but I don't see what the club has to offer to attract a be billionaie owner.
We could get another 10 injuries and ME will still not open his cheque book (n/t on 22:22 - Jan 2 with 764 viewsSmithy

We could get another 10 injuries and ME will still not open his cheque book (n/t on 22:21 - Jan 2 by BloomBlue

To be fair it's his cheque book, someone needs to offer him a deal to buy the club but I don't see what the club has to offer to attract a be billionaie owner.

see Barnsley?

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

We could get another 10 injuries and ME will still not open his cheque book (n/t on 22:23 - Jan 2 with 761 viewspointofblue

We could get another 10 injuries and ME will still not open his cheque book (n/t on 22:22 - Jan 2 by Smithy

see Barnsley?

I presume Barnsley own the stadium their land is on.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

We could get another 10 injuries and ME will still not open his cheque book (n/t on 22:27 - Jan 2 with 754 viewsBloomBlue

We could get another 10 injuries and ME will still not open his cheque book (n/t on 22:22 - Jan 2 by Smithy

see Barnsley?

Sorry what's that got to do with Ipswich? Maybe they aren't operating a yearly loss like us, maybe they own their ground unlike us. You have to look at facts not the history of a club. I dont know the details about Barnsley I just don't see what we have to attrach a billionaire
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024