Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roprry may be interested in this 14:50 - Jan 16 with 926 viewsNo9

Earth quake in Dutch gas fields
Our MP's will never learn what risk is, er, as long as the taxpayer can fund it

https://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2018/01/nam-to-cut-gas-production-substan
Roprry may be interested in this on 14:51 - Jan 16 with 921 viewsNo9

Sorry about the mis spelling
Roprry may be interested in this on 15:14 - Jan 16 with 875 viewsRyorry

Roprry may be interested in this on 14:51 - Jan 16 by No9

Sorry about the mis spelling

No problem.

Must be linked to conventional production, as fracking's banned in Holland I believe?

Massive profits to be made from developing renewables as an industry if only governments all over the world would actually have the nous to pick up on that ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Roprry may be interested in this on 15:16 - Jan 16 with 869 viewsNo9

Roprry may be interested in this on 15:14 - Jan 16 by Ryorry

No problem.

Must be linked to conventional production, as fracking's banned in Holland I believe?

Massive profits to be made from developing renewables as an industry if only governments all over the world would actually have the nous to pick up on that ...

Our MP's more or less killed off onshore wind.
Not in the interests of MP's who wanted other forms of energy no matter how risky or expensive
Roprry may be interested in this on 15:20 - Jan 16 with 866 viewsRyorry

Roprry may be interested in this on 15:16 - Jan 16 by No9

Our MP's more or less killed off onshore wind.
Not in the interests of MP's who wanted other forms of energy no matter how risky or expensive

Wave & tidal are the ones I'm thinking of. And despite so many MPs vested interests in the oil n gas industries, people power may yet prevail! It's pretty clear there's currently a big shift in attitudes, renewables are becoming increasingly popular in the minds of many.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Roprry may be interested in this on 15:22 - Jan 16 with 864 viewsNo9

Roprry may be interested in this on 15:20 - Jan 16 by Ryorry

Wave & tidal are the ones I'm thinking of. And despite so many MPs vested interests in the oil n gas industries, people power may yet prevail! It's pretty clear there's currently a big shift in attitudes, renewables are becoming increasingly popular in the minds of many.

Wind has come a long way & is now cheaper than nuclear & will get even cheaper as the new higher capacity turbines come into use.
I am not yet convinced by tide although the French have made it work well
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024