Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McCarthy's Odds really starting to shorten 10:39 - Feb 8 with 2892 viewsjampow

Appreciate the manager markets can change with a couple of quid but certainly shortened a lot very quickly.
McCarthy's Odds really starting to shorten on 10:40 - Feb 8 with 2879 viewsjampow

And now odds on at 10/11

https://m.skybet.com/football/manager-specials/event/21823372
McCarthy's Odds really starting to shorten on 10:44 - Feb 8 with 2847 viewsBlueBadger

All this means is 'more idiots are lumping on' not 'it's going to happen'.
See also : Crystal Palace and ROI jobs.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2018 10:59]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

McCarthy's Odds really starting to shorten on 10:47 - Feb 8 with 2818 viewsSWGF

McCarthy's Odds really starting to shorten on 10:40 - Feb 8 by jampow

And now odds on at 10/11

https://m.skybet.com/football/manager-specials/event/21823372

Could be more to do with the money that the Barnsley fans are putting on it, in the hope that it's true. There was a bit of a Twitter groundswell yesterday.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/bringmickhome?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

McCarthy's Odds really starting to shorten on 10:49 - Feb 8 with 2798 viewsGrahamHarbey

If they can sell him the Moneyball dream - then he might be tempted!
McCarthy's Odds really starting to shorten on 10:51 - Feb 8 with 2781 viewsjampow

McCarthy's Odds really starting to shorten on 10:47 - Feb 8 by SWGF

Could be more to do with the money that the Barnsley fans are putting on it, in the hope that it's true. There was a bit of a Twitter groundswell yesterday.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/bringmickhome?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash

if only they knew....

....in fairness for what they need at the moment he'd probably be perfect.
McCarthy's Odds really starting to shorten on 10:52 - Feb 8 with 2775 viewsArcher4721

SkyBet is a Mickey Mouse bookmaker. Terrible company, you can't get a decent bet on with them.
McCarthy's Odds really starting to shorten on 10:56 - Feb 8 with 2755 viewsjampow

McCarthy's Odds really starting to shorten on 10:52 - Feb 8 by Archer4721

SkyBet is a Mickey Mouse bookmaker. Terrible company, you can't get a decent bet on with them.

He's odds on with BetVictor now too 8/11 and Cowley's at 6's.

Although I completely agree with the above I think it's people seeing a connection and lumping money on.
McCarthy's Odds really starting to shorten on 10:59 - Feb 8 with 2720 viewsArcher4721

McCarthy's Odds really starting to shorten on 10:56 - Feb 8 by jampow

He's odds on with BetVictor now too 8/11 and Cowley's at 6's.

Although I completely agree with the above I think it's people seeing a connection and lumping money on.

I've heard Evans is keen on keeping MM. Though I think MM will get better offers from other clubs in the summer.
Login to get fewer ads

McCarthy's Odds really starting to shorten on 11:03 - Feb 8 with 2689 viewsPJH

McCarthy's Odds really starting to shorten on 10:59 - Feb 8 by Archer4721

I've heard Evans is keen on keeping MM. Though I think MM will get better offers from other clubs in the summer.

I don't like seeing the word "keen" even with that spelling appearing on a thread about the ITFC Manager's job.
McCarthy's Odds really starting to shorten on 11:03 - Feb 8 with 2686 viewsSWGF

McCarthy's Odds really starting to shorten on 10:49 - Feb 8 by GrahamHarbey

If they throw a few quid at it and let him get on with it, I'm positive he'd be tempted. And I'm sure he'd do a very decent job.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

McCarthy's Odds really starting to shorten on 11:08 - Feb 8 with 2636 viewsBlueBadger

McCarthy's Odds really starting to shorten on 11:03 - Feb 8 by PJH

I don't like seeing the word "keen" even with that spelling appearing on a thread about the ITFC Manager's job.

Will this help with its rehabilitation?
http://metro.co.uk/2016/02/08/will-keane-stakes-claim-for-first-team-spot-with-f

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

on 11:15 - Feb 8 with 2585 views_

McCarthy's Odds really starting to shorten on 10:49 - Feb 8 by GrahamHarbey

McCarthy's Odds really starting to shorten on 11:26 - Feb 8 with 2519 viewsGrahamHarbey

McCarthy's Odds really starting to shorten on 11:03 - Feb 8 by SWGF

If they throw a few quid at it and let him get on with it, I'm positive he'd be tempted. And I'm sure he'd do a very decent job.

That's the key for him, if left to it and with a few quid, I pretty sure we'll be wishing he was back!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024