Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
bet that has delayed the season ticket renewal packs for a further week 00:11 - Mar 14 with 939 viewsbritbiker

I expect the Club usually waits for a slight upturn in results before sending the packs out, but cannot see anything positive on the horizon this time. Tough times.
bet that has delayed the season ticket renewal packs for a further week on 00:14 - Mar 14 with 922 viewsgrimboy

Yep but while mick Is here I am more than happy to stay away and spend quality time elsewhere rather than throw good money at old tat.
bet that has delayed the season ticket renewal packs for a further week on 00:23 - Mar 14 with 908 viewsbritbiker

bet that has delayed the season ticket renewal packs for a further week on 00:14 - Mar 14 by grimboy

Yep but while mick Is here I am more than happy to stay away and spend quality time elsewhere rather than throw good money at old tat.

sadly tonight was the first home game i've missed through my own choice. I wasn't prepared to change a prior appointment once the game was re arranged. i enjoyed my curry and wasn't even that angry when i saw the result. I have become apathetic to it all. I am tired of players coming out every week and stating that we need to get back on track, knowing full well nothing is going to happen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024