Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A beautiful short film about football... 12:06 - Mar 25 with 996 viewslocalboy78

...and why it isn't always about winning. Grantland Rice is still occasionally right.
A beautiful short film about football... on 12:24 - Mar 25 with 980 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

👍" I will be so happy, I will fly."
Thanks for posting.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

A beautiful short film about football... on 12:40 - Mar 25 with 955 viewslocalboy78

A beautiful short film about football... on 12:24 - Mar 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

👍" I will be so happy, I will fly."
Thanks for posting.

It really is wonderful. I thought of it this morning for the first time in ages, for some reason, and I thought it may prove a nice distraction from the bickering and the perpetual footballing misery. Though I think that one of them may well be a vegan
A beautiful short film about football... on 12:42 - Mar 25 with 951 viewslocalboy78

A beautiful short film about football... on 12:40 - Mar 25 by localboy78

It really is wonderful. I thought of it this morning for the first time in ages, for some reason, and I thought it may prove a nice distraction from the bickering and the perpetual footballing misery. Though I think that one of them may well be a vegan

I do, of course, mostly come here for the bickering, by the way.
A beautiful short film about football... on 12:45 - Mar 25 with 949 viewsdissboy2

wonderful, should be permenently pinned to the top of this page!
A beautiful short film about football... on 14:40 - Mar 25 with 915 viewsRyorry

Brilliant!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024