Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whilst we don’t know the manager 2 things please me 06:57 - May 13 with 618 viewsbontcho

1. That ME is taking his time, he seems speaking to plenty of potential targets and giving them all a chance. He’s not just appointed the obvious big name within 2 days (hello QPR).

2. That he seems to have decided on a younger, more positive manager. Whilst I don’t want all of the ones who seeem to be in the running (hello Tim Sherwood) the majority look good options and I can see why ME would consider Sherwood as he kinda fits the bill. Hurst, Parker and Ross all in their different ways strike me as Ipswich managers.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Whilst we don’t know the manager 2 things please me on 07:39 - May 13 with 544 viewswkj

As long as patience doesn't turn into dithering, I fully agree. Whilst Evans' approach is massively refreshing, I cant help but feel it has cost us in the transfer market in the past. That said; I hope we act sooner rather than later now, as prospective managers will have a few more options opening up to them as the play-offs close.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024